20 Mars 2016
(Oedipus comes back home from school, gets rid of his heavy school bag and throws himself into the arms of his dad)
- I love you, dad.
- You are nothing but a liar, Oedipus. My shrink, Herr Doktor Freud, told me today that you want to kill me.
- How could you believe a cocaine addict?
- You dare insult the father of psychoanalysis!
- He is the one who is insulting me by featuring me as a murderer. As to cocaine, I’m not fancying anything. In his letters to his wife Marta, he confessed his addiction to cocaine.
- He’s a doctor. He knows what to do.
- You bet! His pipe never quits his lips.
- Could you imagine a psychoanalyst without a pipe? That’s ridiculous!
- Anyway, you’re just getting hocus-pocus from this shrink, dad. How much does he charge you for every session?
- It’s none of your business. He also told me that you want to sleep with your mother. Is that true?
- I think this perverted mind is an addict of Pasolini’s movies.
- You already know Pasolini at your age!!!
- Yes I do. But this kind of movies is out of fashion, like psychoanalysis.
- Never forget, dear son, that Sigmund Freud is the discoverer of the continent of the Subconscious.
- The Subconscious is like Plato’s Atlantis: it doesn’t need to be discovered to exist.
- I hate to discuss with you, Oedipus. I’m going to bed. Good night!
- Good night, dad! Don’t forget to lock the door of your bedroom. You never know…